Saturday, November 28, 2009

Now Monitoring Comments on Same Child, Different Day

Good Evening, Loyal readers.

I want to apologize to all of you that I must now moderate the comments you post. I recently received a post from someone who was less than respectful to all of you. While I believe that thought provoking, challenging debates are healthy for our community, I do not have to tolderate abusive language or belittling comments. To those of you who share differing opinions in a respectful and fair manner, thanks for that and please continue to do so. You make us all the better for it.

That said, please click here to return to our current discussion, or here if you are new to Same Child, Different Day and want to start at the beginning.

Thanks and have a nice evening.

~Jon

No comments: