Thursday, January 28, 2010

Same Child, Different Day: Insurance Reform

It's been about three weeks since my last post; something I try not to do. Trust me when I say we have been busy.

First, we have been working on our new home inventory service business (http://www.permanence.webs.com/).

On the autism front however, much of our time has been devoted to supporting and advocating for VT Autism Reform Bill S-262. Today we visited the Senate Finance Committee to provide testimony in favor of this bill.

A post will be coming shortly about this visit, and we'll be asking many of you, especially those of you in Vermont, to jump on board this train. Until then, be good and take care of those who matter.

I'll be back shortly.

~Jon

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope it goes well Jon. I will be supporting you from Ireland:) Jen.